Monday, September 1, 2008

Certification Makes a Difference

I have been an event planner for over 15 years, but recently decided to take my professional career to another level. So, I founded my company in June 2008 and have not stopped since. I wanted to start out my business on the right foot to ensure success, and I knew gaining knowledge about the wedding industry was crucial. So I researched wedding certification programs and decided The Wedding Planning Institute was perfect for me.

As a home study student (and wife and mother of three) I am amazed at The Wedding Planning Institute's program and all the information and resources that I have gained. The program has given me the tools to hit the ground running and service my clients NOW. Yes - I have been working on my certification since the books arrived on June 30, 2008 and I have four signed contracts that I am currently working. The program has helped me define my services, create packages and signature wedding ideas, worksheets, contracts, timelines, etc.

I would recommend this program to anyone interested in the wedding planning industry or wanting to fine-tune their existing wedding business.

No comments: